Friday 4 January 2019

Dragon Ball Z Piccolo Cosplay

Piccolo Cosplay

Piccolo is pretty cool dragon ball z character with many interesting abilities. For example being able to regrow limbs and stretch them extremely long. I was also thinking to my self as well this would be a cool cosplay idea but at the same time it must be extremely hard. You have to paint your skin green! I was inspired by dragon ball z cosplay on otaku reviews.

This piccolo from otaku house looks awesome they did a really good job with the make up over the skin. The veins in the hand really stand out and make it look like hes super strong. The teeth, ears and finger nails are awesome. I really want to know how they attach the 2 antenna coming out of his head. 

Here you can see more of his costume and boots. You can see the cape piccolo always wears and that outfit that gohan wears as well.

This picture looks like its from a movie or something but i am not sure. I really like the make up color and the ears I bet thats how piccolo would look in the real world :)

There is this option if you do not want to paint your skin you can use this mask and shirt combo. You can tell it doesn't look as good but for some people its perfect. It is a bit extreme to paint that much skin for some.

If you enjoyed my post please leave a comment or check out one of my other cool posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment