Wednesday 12 December 2018

Dragon Ball Z Cosplay Costume Ideas

DBZ Cosplay Ideas

Lets have a look at some cool ideas when it comes to the anime series dragon ball z. I checked the internet to find some pictures worth looking at that you can share with your friends. Hope you enjoy this post!

I had to start off with this one I found it so funny when I started my search for cool dragon ball z cosplay ideas. You can see master roshi being himself and creeping on a woman!! He has no shame!

I love this one you can see the now husband and wife vegeta and bulma! He is not listening to bulma but we all know how that will turn out for him! I can see a few smacks coming his way!

This is vegeta's partner that landed with him when he came to earth. This is a very realistic cosplay of him after fighting the earths special forces trying to stop nappa and vegeta.

If you enjoy reading this article I also have a post up about naruto cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment